The Art of Healing Foundation, https://artofhealingfoundation.org, was formed in 2009 and was initiated out of the need for global healing. Its mission is to share the deep knowledge of the wisdom keepers gathered from ancient sources throughout the world. This teaching offers hope, tools for healing, empowerment, and a reminder of our interconnected world.
- Grandmother Devi Tide is Convener of the Awakening the World Project linking indigenous tribes around the world to invite the revitalization of natural human wisdom. She has been Head of the Sufi Healing Order in North America since 1999 and is also the head of the Art of Healing Foundation. She travels throughout the world, being with Elders, Healers, and Wisdom Keepers of the many indigenous tribes. She lectures, conducts Workshops, and leads Healing Retreats in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand, Australia, India, and Europe.
- Grandmother Mary Lyons travels the globe with the Indigenous Grandmothers of the Sacred We, presenting on issues including foster care of indigenous children, supporting women in recovery from addiction, and combating fetal alcohol syndrome in Native American communities. Her previous speaking engagements include the Parliament of World Religions in Utah as Keynote Speaker and the 2014 World Climate March in New York City. Grandmother Mary Lyons is a winner of the Minnesota Congressional Angels in Adoption Award, nominated by Senator Norm Coleman, and currently serves as Counselor for the Women's Sobriety Group, Women of Wellbriety International. Grandmother Mary has been invited by the United Nations to travel globally speaking on various topics, https://about.me/wisdomlessonsml.
- Grandmother Rev. Eila Paul is a Healer with a spiritual and physical connection to her people, the Maori of Aotearoa, New Zealand, and to our world culture. Eila works with the elderly and children, using sacred sound as a tool to heal and transform space within people and the environment. She has traveled through North America and Europe offering sacred seeds of knowledge and healing. Eila's philosophy is that path of Love, Harmony, and Beauty. Her singing and music transforms life.
- Grandmother Moteu Taiha is a Spiritual Healer of the Tuhoe Maori Tribe. She is a Naturopath, Reiki Master/Teacher, Registered Social Worker, and Spiritual Counselor. Moteu is deeply connected with the earth and our ancestors and is currently running a Spiritual Healing Center in Germany.
- Grandmother Flordemayo, https://followthegoldenpath.org/about-flordemayo, is a Curandera Espiritu, or a Healer of Divine Spirit, of the Mayan People. One of the Founding Members of Grandmothers, a prestigious group of traditional female Elders drawn from around the world, who represents a global alliance of prayer, education, and healing for our Mother Earth, all of her inhabitants, all of the children, and for the next seven generations to come.
- Grandmother Perci Ami is Hopi-Tewa, Arizona Sand Clan. Perci is a Speaker, Facilitator, Trainer, Consultant, and Volunteer. She is a Writer, Author, and Creator of the Butterfly Prayers. She is an active member of The Urban Indian Coalition of Arizona and has volunteered in many capacities for the Phoenix Indian Center and the Urban Indian Ministry promoting health and wellness. She is a GONA, (Gathering of Native Americans), Trainer, Parenting Teacher, (Parenting in Two Worlds Curriculum), Curriculum Developer, (I am Sacred Curriculum), and an Advocate for the Suicide Prevention.
The Grandmothers have been invited to speak, share, and just be present with many different groups and events over the years:
- New Zealand, (2014) - Experiencing ceremony and teachings of the various Maori tribes in the North Island.
- Arizona, (2014) - Invited into the Hopi Land, sharing ceremony, teachings, and healings.
- New Mexico, (2014) - Spent time with the Mayan traditions, healings, and ceremonies.
- New York, (2014) - The Grandmothers were Speakers at, and led, the opening prayer at the Climate March in New York City.
- Utah, (2015) - Parliament of World Religions - They were Keynote Speakers at the Parliament, did daily healing services, break-out sessions, and the opening and closing Fire Ceremony for the entire event.
- Arizona and New Mexico, (2015) - Spent time with Hopi, Mayan, Navaho, and Walipi Nations.
- New Zealand, (2016) - Spent time with Rose for teachings and inspiration.
- Germany, (2016) - Spoke at the Buddhist Center in Berlin and did a Workshop focused on The Healing of Generational PTSD.
- Netherlands, (2016) - Worked with the healing of the generational and ancestral PTSD.
- Omega, (2017) - They did a 5-Day Workshop at the Omega Institute.
- New Zealand, (2017) - They journeyed with different tribes and the land.