|The Blue District expands from its eastern border with Grandville, fanning out to the north and south, with a westernmost border at Lake Michigan.
Our District Leaders are Mary Jane Montgomery, Todd Johnson, Lon & Betsy Emelander, Grant Lynn, and Sherron Collins.
As the dates draw closer, the details of each event are published in e-mails, the Chimes, the Flash, and/or Weekly Notes. We welcome your ideas and suggestions!
A few of our activities have included:
- Hosting soup lunches with the Red and Orange Districts
- Serving at memorial services
- Helping District members with rides and dinners
- Volunteering on church work days
- Warming and eating at a bonfire
- Picnicking at a beach home with a lighthouse climb and great food
- Feasting on baked potatoes and trimmings after church
- Providing Thanksgiving foods for Herkimer Apartments, a Dwelling Place Home
- Assembling the Dwelling Place welcome baskets
- Hosting all-church coffee and cookies
- Gathering for Saturday morning breakfast
- Lunching after church at downtown restaurants
- Selling homemade natural pet treats at the FSC Animal Advocacy Expo
- Sponsoring a Hope College Summer Theater outing
If you or your family have care needs, please contact the church. Our Blue District members may be able to help you. To send us messages, or to be added to our e-mail list so you receive Blue District news and notes, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org